Anime OVA Review : Kuroko No Basuke - A Monkey Can't Win!

Hello again,guys! Well,instead of me keep asking how are you guys doing,let's just start the review at full speed,shall we?^^ I don't like to repeat the same things over and over again but I don't know. If you guys don't me keep asking you how are you doing,let me know. By the way, Happy Birthday to those who are born o 28th of September! I hope you have a great day and enjoying your birthday! Alright! Let's get on with the review and continue with our lives~!

This is the first OVA of this anime and I don't know if there's gonna be more but I hope there is more because this OVA is so funny! And as I'm a high school boy, I exactly know the feeling whenever you have to do your best in your exams and it's very entertaining when I watch some anime characters went through the struggle and make us laugh. That is why High School genre is one of my favorites! Anyway,this OVA takes place after or before their match with Touou Academy and Kagami wasn't doing well with his mid term exams and he has to do it again so that he can play with the others.

So,the whole episode is about Kuroko and the others help Kagami study so that he could pass the exam.I really like the episode because it is full of funny scenes and funny expressions. I kind figured it out how Kagami is going to study and know which either of him or Kuroko that did their test badly. It was funny how Kagami's teammates react towards his mid term results and I like how Kagami surprised that the fact Hyuga is not as smart as he suspected just because Hyuga wears glasses. That fact is true by the way,just because we wear glasses doesn't mean we're smart! T^T Wait...did I just insult myself? ....That was embarrassing...

But really...for real,high school genres are pretty fun and amusing.It kinda motivates me doing great in school but before that,I need to change and study....study...study... Anyway,overall I like the OVA and to those who already watched the OVA,what do you think about it and what is your favorite part or scene? As always,I hope you guys enjoyed this review and I'll see you guys again next time! Take care and have a great day! ^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE :)

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!