Anime Episodes Review : Kuroko No Basuke (Ep.1 - 16) Worth The Hype!

Hey,guys! How are you guys doing? I'm fine as usual and my day was great because it rained almost whole day today.So,as you all might wonder why am I doing a review of this popular or well known anime? Well,I haven't watched this anime because I thought it was another anime and that is 'Fruits Basket' or something like that.I don't remember why I don't like watching it,maybe it contains a lot of romance. Also,I haven't watched that anime either and I'm always like that,calling this certain anime suck and when I watched it,I got hooked. Before I get started to review this anime,let me just say that this anime is worth the hype!

I heard about this anime literally everywhere and I some of my friends talked about it and said that it was an awesome and epic anime.I decided to watch it last Monday and I really liked it! I'm not a huge sports anime fan but this is different.I also like 'Prince Of Tennis' but I haven't finished watching it yet.I might make a review of that some day because I haven't finished watch 'Tales of the Abyss', 'Kuroko no Basuke', 'Oreimo' and 'Black Lagoon:Rebecca's Blood Trail'. Anyway,let's get this review started!

Actually before I get started,let me tell you what is this anime about. Mainly,this anime is about Basketball and it's about a first year who graduated middle school from America and went to a new high school and that is,Seirin.His name is Kagami Taiga. No,he is not Taiga and Ryuuji's child from Toradora. Kagami really loves basketball but he wants to wins for himself and just basically he is a self centered baka. Despite that,I really like him or his character and when I first saw him in the anime, I though, "Damn,he's huge...No pause..." I think that is the first time I've seen an anime character that tall! It's not that I don't like it but I like it.Seeing something different is cool and I like that the author really puts everything basketball related in  this anime and make some characters very tall because that's how some basketball players all,they are damn tall...kinda makes me jealous...

Long story short,he enters the basketball club in Seirin and then he met Kuroko,the same name in the title, and they become partners in every match,kinda. Kuroko just want to be his shadow and help him become the best basketball player. Kuroko Tetsuya is from the 'Generation of Miracles'. He's from Teiko Middle School and the other five prodigies of the Generation of Miracles are from the same school.They are very strong,skilled and got that talent! Kuroko also has a very little presence and that makes almost everyone don't notice him at all.He is also great at passing! That is all that I'm going to tell you and if you interested,go watch it!

What I like in this anime so far,mostly the music,the soundtrack,the art, the comedy and the characters. I like the art so much because when someone shoots the ball into the hoop,the hoop bounce and it looks real.The hoop looks very realistic and I love it. Now,I wonder why everyone keeps fangirling and fanboying this anime! Thank you fan boys and fan girls out there~!! I can't wait to watch the next episode where they're gonna fight Aomine! So,to those who already watch this anime,are they gonna keep this anime ongoing? What do you think about the anime? If it doesn't continue,do you think they should make another season of it? You got ten minutes to answer this questions! >:3 Nah,I'm just kidding!

Anyway,I think that is it for this review.I'm sorry if there isn't much reviewing in this post but I don't want to make this post longer than it should.You guys should check it out and if you don't like sports,at least give this one a chance. I'll see you guys next time! Take care and have an awesome day~!!^^/ Also,I will keep making reviews for this anime so,make sure you check them out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE :)

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!