Anime Episode Review : Tokyo Ghoul (Episode 10) Jason Is Cray Cray!

Hello,guys~! How are you guys doing? I'm fine,thanks and my day is good as always and I hope you guys have a good day! And man the views on this blog keep going and going even though I didn't post anything! Thanks a lot,for reading my reviews,guys! I don't know what else to say,literally.I legit don't know what to say^^" I usually say a lot here because I just wanna talk to you guys before we get started^^" Think of it as an intro,kinda... Anyway,let's get on with the review!

So,the episode started with some chaos by those ghouls from Aogiri Tree. They got the name from a strange looking and scary looking like those trees you saw in horror movies or horror games. I'm jut kidding,I don't know where they got the name from BUT! Touka's little brother is a jerk and an ***hole.Excuse my language but I really hate him than Tsukiyama and please tell me why Master (The old guy) called him too?! Well,at least he looks serious and kinda look cool before the episode ended.

I guess he really needs that screen time,huh? 'Notice me,Kaneki~' Can we talk about that guy from the Doves office or headquarters or something? The Maru guy that keeps shouting like a baby who wants it's pacifier. He kinda reminds me about someone when he said "Trust your lives to me" or something like that. Is he a good guy or a psycho good guy like Mado? And that Banjo guys was really funny,is he of those comedic relief characters? Either way,I thought he was a bad guy but turns out he's just a guy that just follows what his heart tells him. I wonder what will happened if they know that Rize is already dead? I think they will find that out on the next episode.

And thus,a couple of weird characters appeared! The white haired guy with stitches and a... I don't what kind of guy he is and if I said anything,I'm afraid that I would offend someone! Is he an okama? He's not a crossdresser so scratch that.Ah,nevermind. I was surprised that Jason is a ghoul! I thought he was just a maniac that just likes to hunt ghouls. And it seems stabbing a guy in his stomach would calm him down...Jason is cray cray~!

What I like in the episode,the pace,the comedy,the tension,the scene where Kaneki got beaten to a pulp,it's not like I like him get beat up what I meant was how gory it was and how strong Kaneki is because you have to remember this is Tokyo Ghoul and it started with a little gore then it has to have a little gore.What am I saying?^^" Maybe what I'm trying to say is they keep the point of the story or the anime. Either way,I love the episode and I can't wait for the next episode where the Anteiku VS. Aogiri Tree! Can't wait to see that old man fight. That is it for this episode,I hope you enjoyed and entertained.I'll see you guys next time! Take care and have a good day!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE :)

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!