Anime Episode/Fandisc Review : Kuroko No Basuke - Oshaberi Shiyokka Episode 1

Hey hey,everyone~! How are you guys doing? I'm fine as usual but I feel pretty hungry at the moment because I haven't eaten break fast yet... I want to go and eat now but I'm a little lazy right now so, maybe later XD Anyway,I hope you guys are doing great today and I hope you have a great weekend.Don't forget to do your homework and brush your teeth! It's irrelevant with this post but just do it anyway,okay? I'll give you a candy as a reward~ Okay,two. Fine,three! Five and that's it! ...What am I doing?^^" Let's just get on with the review and end this,shall we...?

Before we start this review,can someone please tell me what is a fandisc? Is it like an OVA or a special episode? Anyway,I think this review will be short because most of what happened in this episode is a recap of their previous matches before Touou. I like this fandisc because it's just full of comedy and all characters come together and doing their own thing. By the way,I already reached second season and it's still pretty intense,funny and entertaining. Well,I don't want to talk about because that is it for this review on the fandisc...

This is the shortest post ever... Let's talk about the bloopers,shall we? At least I get to make this post a little longer and maybe you guys remembered the bloopers and smile. This is my favorite blooper so far or ever! And that is when Midorima shoots his far away three point shoot and acts like a badass as he always do.He walks and looks away from the hoop and saying how he won't miss and then he stopped until the ball went through the hoop and he continued to finished his sentence.

I also like the blooper when Aomine's teammates captured him in a bag and drag him to watch the game and they use a 'magazine' that he always likes to read or watch as a bait and captured him,it was pretty hilarious! All that aside,I love how they put the fandisc and an OVA in between episodes. I like that because that will lighten the viewers mood or just to make the viewers laugh a bit before they continue the match between Seirin and Kirisaki Dai Ichi a.k.a jerks in basketball. I'll make a review of the episodes soon so,keep an eye out for that. Well,I think that is it for today.I'll see you guys next time so, take care and have a great day~!! ^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE :)

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!