Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.24/199) Let's Dance, Kabo!

Hello again,everyone~! How are you guys doing? First of all,I wish you guys are having a good weekend and I'm sure we all really need it so that we could just chill and keep calm and do whatever we want! By the way,there's this big exams for all 12 year-olds in my country and that is UPSR. Good luck everyone,do your best and don't cheat! I'm fine as always by the way and my day is good as usual even though I slept until 3 PM or so because I slept late last night which is probably at six in the morning! XD Anyway,enough about because as you all know it's not about me,it's about the review and the entertainment! So,sit back,relax,have a drink or something and don't relax!

After all the chaos created by future Rogue and the dragons,everyone celebrate their victory in the palace while the town is in the rubble. But dang,all the characters look so good in those clothes! Gajeel looked a bit weird just because of his hairstyle and I never thought he would have that kind of style! Basically,this episode has no action at all and just full of joy and funny scenes. I didn't looked at the comments but I'm sure there will be at least a few people causing a ruckus about this episode. But I don't know if it's just me but parties from old Fairy Tail are more extreme than this and made me feel like I was with them and share that sweet victory.

Maybe because of the music or the fact that they're in the palace. Either way,I will say this again.All the clothes that they're wearing really suit them well and it's fun to see the guilds together especially the guild masters.And let's not forget about the Garou Knights,it certainly has been a while since we last seen them. They would be great help fighting for the dragons though... I thought Natsu was missing because he wanders to the place where future Lucy dies and he just stares at it but no,he head to make an awesome entrance of becoming a king! Imagine him ruling the country... But one thing is for sure, he is truly the Dragon King! No spoilers or anything, it's just what I feel.

What are my thoughts in this episode and what I like in this episode, I see this coming because that's natural and expected after you fought dragons and almost got killed. I love all the funny scenes in this and the Gajeel x Levi scene. Gajeel is really blunt,huh? XD I also like that Kagura and Erza are in good terms and Erza being her older sister. Dang,she's actually cute...And how did Erza fit Happy, Carla and Lily there?! They're so lucky- I-I mean unlucky! They could die from suffocation! Anyway,that actually sums it up for this review. I'm sorry if it's not that entertaining in this but at least I tried and I will try again!

I'll see you guys next time! Have a good day and take care!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE :)

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!