Anime Review - Yu Yu Hakusho

Hey,guys! How are you guys doing today? I'm doing fine as usual but I kinda feel a little sick or I feel like I'm going to get sick.And getting sick in fasting month suck! Anyway,I forgot to do this review a long time ago because I forgot about the anime but I remembered it now as clear as wind. I have some other animes that I wanted to do a review on but make sure to leave a comment on what anime you want me to make a review on and besides,I c\get to see some new animes that I haven't watched yet. I think I'm gonna make a review on Sora No Otoshimono next.I doubted it at first because it is an ecchi anime but I guess it's okay for you guys since it has a lot of comedy.

Anyway,let's just get on the review and continue our lives! Yu Yu Hakusho is about a boy who died from getting hit by a car and because of that,he saved a little boy.The little boy's savior is Yusuke Urameshi. Yusuke is a delinquent before he died and he still is when he comes back to life.He likes to fight and always teasing and fighting his rival Kuwabara.When Yusuke came back to life,he became a spirit detective which means he have to investigate when there is a demon involve and he has to fight those demons who came to the human world.

He found some new friends on his journey as a spirit detective and they all help him and fight along side him when they entered the dark tournament. Yusuke and his friends have their own power or ability and as for Yusuke,he uses the spirit gun. I watched the anime in dub and their voices in English dub was awesome compared to the Japanese voice actors but maybe I like the dub because I use to it instead of the Japanese version. And I watched it on Animax.

I don't remember how many episodes it has but I guess it's over 50 episodes. And I think that is it for now.I'm sorry for not providing any more information but I recommend that you watch it and by the way,Yusuke is also in the J-Stars Victory and you'll see how cool his moves or techniques is! Well,that is it from me.I'll see you guys next time.Have a great day!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!