Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.15/190) The Feels And More Epicness

Hey,guys! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine as ussual and I'm sorry for the delay of posting these episode reviews.I'll try to post them today and man,I have to watch and make review on other three animes! Haha, I'm looking forward to watch them and I can''t wait to make a review on them.So, let me stop rambling and get on to the review!

In this episode we got a lot of mysteries solved such as the confusion about the Eclipse 2. Seems like someone else followed future Lucy and that is future Rogue.And damn,future Rogue look so old with that white hair.It's kinda funny that he still has his black hair cover his eye.No offense to anyone but he looks like an old emo.Again,no offense and if anyone still feel offended,I apologize. It was really sad when we see future Lucy dying in her past self and especially with Happy's speech and expression.

He always the type to be so cheerful and happy but when he sad,he gets us sad as well! To me in this episode,nothing much happened except for future Rogues appearance, the Princess and her soldiers preparing the Eclipse and future Lucy's death. I really can't wait for the next episode and I really hope it's not as disappointing as the last episode.Despite of all the feels and how we're so happy Fairy Tail won,you can't deny how disappointing the battles were.So short and all and it really feels different from the old Fairy Tail.

But who knows,maybe they did that on purpose and with the next episode they will give us a lot of cool fights,more interesting story and I don't know,I just want to watch Fairy Tail! XD By the way,do you guys wondered what happened to that guy with the pumpkin costume? Don't tell me he has some sort of role or he's an epic character hiding in the shadows because that would be too funny.Yeah,I guess that is it for now.Not a lot of excitement except at the end,what a cliff hanger! I'm sorry that I don't have much to tell you guys,it's just a lot happened today and it's clouded my mind right now and I can't think very well. I'm very thankful to you guys that despite of my grammar and how messy my review is but you guys still read it.Even though I don't know you guys read this or not but thank you.

So,I'll see you guys next time! Have a great day and take care!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters