Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.13/188) A Lot Of Fights And Laxus Vs. Jura!

Hey,guys! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual and I hope you guys are fine and well too.I forgot to make this review after I watched episode 13. Anyway,let's just jump in or dive in the review,shall we?

By the way,before I talk about this episode I forgot to talk about something from the last episode which is about that weird character with the dolphin in the palace when the guards fight Natsu and the others.That character was so weird and random and the same goes to the dolphin.A weird talking dolphin with a weird guy in it...nice combo. Back to review of this episode, the fight between Gajeel and Rogue was awesome but it's a bit too short for me and the shadow that possessed Rogue,is it Rogue's other personality or his magic is just evil?

I saw a review from YouTube about the manga and it's about the future Rogue.Could it be that future Rogue came back with Lucy without her noticing? Also,why Princess Hisui lie? What is her agenda? Things are getting more and more interesting that it makes me can't wait for the next episode! Back to the fights in the tournament, Orga or Orgra the God Slayer guy. He is cool because he doesn't like the other Sabertooth members. He's not cocky and all but he lost to Jura very quickly. Jura looks so strong after the time skip and now he's one of the 10 Wizard Saints?! And he's the 5th? But what rank does Makarov in?

The looks of the judges and Makarov's faces was so funny when Jura take down Orga and fight Laxus. When Jura fight Laxus and when everyone thought he was down for the count,I thought the same as them but then I thought, "There's no way he would lose like that? It's too short..." Then 'BAM' Laxus gave Jura an uppercut! I hope we can see them fight on the next episode.

I think that is all for today.I'm sorry if I keep repeating myself in this post and sorry if it's too long. I'll see you guys next time and have an amazing day,everyone!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!