Anime Review - Sora No Otoshimono

Hey,guys! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual and I'm doing great! But I supposed to post this right after the Yu Yu Hakusho review. I can't post it because my mom wanted to use her computer for a while (And I'm also using her computer).Since I have some time right now,I thought I should make the review right now.Also,be advised that this anime is in ecchi category and is not suitable for all ages.And to you guys who love comedy,check this anime out!

Sora No Ototshimono is about a boy named,Tomoki Sakurai who loves peace and quiet and he is a pervert.He joins a club called "The New World" or something like that.His senpai,Sugata made that club but his female sadist senpai,Mikako is the president of that club and he is the daughter of the Yakuza. The anime started when Sugata found out about these weird spaces that keep appearing around the world. Tomoki hangs out at the big old sakura tree in his town and suddenly,ruins fall down on him and what came with the ruins is an angel.They are Angeloids.

And since he is a perv,he does all kinds of perv things.I mean,who doesn't when they have the power to do something beyond human expectations.Then two more angels came down and become Tomoki's angeles, Nymph and Atrea.So,mostly in the anime you'll see Tomoki's mischief and what they will learn about Synapse.The place where Ikaros came from and which is Sugata's 'New World'.I mostly like about the anime about it's comedy and story.I also like the music,the music is beautiful. My favorite soundtrack is 'Yuki No Tsubasa'.That soundtrack played when Ikaros fought Chaos,an evil Angeloid.She's not all evil just confused,I guess.

The Angeloids that serve the Synapse's master,don't really have any freedom just obeying their master. Nymph always got abused by her master and she keeps obeying him and hate humans.While Astrea,is another story...She's an airhead but he refused to listen her master's orders after she sees how nice Tomoki is.Even though he is a perv,he can't just stand by and watch them get hurt by him,the Synapse Master. That is why I like the anime,because of the combination of the story and the music or soundtrack it gives me the feels.Yes,the feels.

Also,I have a lot of memories because I've been through a lot of things in my life at that time,both good and bad.I'm sorry that most of this review is just me rambling and I'm sorry again if I'm going all over the place,my cats disturb me T^T. This anime has two seasons by the way,there was a rumour about a third season but it has been a long time so,I guess there's no third season.But the anime has one movie, 'Sora No Ototshimono: The Angeloid Of Clockwork' I haven't watch it yet but I already red the manga since the movie is from the manga.

The anime has 25 episodes in each seasons,I think.So,correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know if the manga is still ongoing but I would love to read it again.So,that is it for this review.I'm sorry if it's very long and confusing but I hope you guys will check it out.It's funny,I promise. But again,it's an ecchi anime so,you should know what to expect. I'll see you guys next time and I hope you guys have a great day!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold