Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 3) Mine Is Not Bad

Hey,everyone~! How are you guys doing today? I'm so sorry for the late review and I will make the Tokyo Ghoul review in the morning because it's 3:36 AM now.Plus,I literally keep thinking for a title for this review! I think it took me about an hour and a half! Well,it's because I was watching videos and chat with my friends and my girlfriend but still...And now,I lost the motivation of making this review! I was motivated when I finished watching the episode... *Sighs* Let's just get on with the review...

In this episode,Tatsumi was ordered by the leader of the Night Raid to train or learn from one of their comrades named,Mine. I was surprised when Mine wasn't being all tsundere and mean at Tatsumi. Even though she did but she keep it at minimum. The voice actor of Mine is awesome,her voice is cute and  very suitable for characters like Mine. I'm impressed in this episode because most of it is comedy and we learned a little more about the minister and the king of the Capital which is a little kid. And he is influenced by the minister and the minister looks like Santa Claus's evil twin brother or something.

We also learned about Mine's past and she is the same with Bulat and Akame and that is having a bad past.I assume they all have bad past and I can't wait to know about their past. I like Mine because she is serious and focused.As a sniper,you have to be focused and we see that when she shot the minister's relative and one of the guards. I'm also curious about that mystery character that have three eyes. I think that is all I have to review about this episode.Now,what I like in this episode.

This episode is kind of lay back episode or filler but I know it's not a filler.It just feels like it because of how Tatsumi and Mine went shopping and they keep arguing.It's one of those episode that characters just chilling out.The animation,the art and all is good to me,I like it.And I guess that is it for today.I'm sorry if this review doesn't make any sense,I can't think straight all of the sudden,maybe it's because I'm tired. I'll see you guys next time and have a good day,everyone! ^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!