Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 1) First Kill!

Hey,guys! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual and I just finished watching the first episode of Akame Ga Kill! I just watched it today because I was a little busy yesterday and I finally get to make a review of it.And I'll try to make the reviews of Fairy Tail and Tokyo Ghoul because there's something I gotta do later.Anyway,let's just jump in the review.Warning this anime contains a lot of blood,a bit gore and violence.

The anime is about Tatsumi,who went to the Capital so that he can join the military and buy his village.His village is very poor and he wants to help his village out.He and his three friends go on the journey to the Capital but got separated.This anime reminded me of a TV show called 'Deltora' when the Earth Dragon appeared and how Tatsumi looks.His face reminded me of that show for some reason.I love animes when they started out with a short battle and letting you get to know of the main character.

I also love the comedy and funny scenes in this anime.At first I thought, "This is is a total idiot" and I thought his gonna become one of those characters that keeps bragging and being all cocky.But I'm glad he's not like that at all and its funny how he got swindled by the member of the Night Raid,Leone. When Tatsumi got helped by the girl from the rich family,I also thought that she is nice and thought that she got anything to do throughout the anime.It kinda crushes me when they reveal the truth about the family to Tatsumi.

Acting very good and kind but they're actually sick psychos! When the Night Raid appeared and killed the mother or wife of the family,I thought they were evil because it happened very fast and quick.Again with comedy,I like when he starts to fighting with Akame and when he asks her that she's going to kill the girl and she just respond with 'Yep'. I'm surprised she's not the serious type of character.So far,I like all the characters.The animations are good,heck what do I know about animations...I don't even know how it works... The art is awesome too,it gives me the Attack On Titan feel for some reason.

Well,I guess that is it for now.I'm sorry for the long post and thanks for reading! I'll see you guys next time and have an awesome day!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!