Anime Episode Review : Tokyo Ghoul (Episode 2) Hentai?! Oh,It's Tokyo Ghoul...

Hey,guys! How are you guys doing today? Yes,it's me again and I'm fine as usual and still tired...Thirsty to be exact but I'll have to endure for now,just another four hours,baby! Come on! I'm sorry for being so hype in this review but like I said from the previous review,I want to entertain you guys! So let's jump in and devour the review shall we?!

Let's start with my review. In this episode,we see more of Kaneki's struggle and his awesome friendship with Hide.So,it turns out that doctor who treated Kaneki,transferred Rize,the ghoul's organs into him and that's why he's become half ghoul and half human.But man,imagine you can't eat anything but human flesh which is so disgusting and drink coffee.I would go completely crazy if I was him.Well,he did look like he's going crazy,he would be a perfect character in Outlast. Just screaming and eating other patients and scare the player! That's actually a good idea...coming soon...Outlast:Hunger of a Ghoul!

Back to the review,when Hide and Kaneki on their way to meet the jerk Nishio,we have a little hentai scene and what's funny is when the girl screamed and ran away. I actually thought Kaneki and Nishio become friends since they're in the same school or campus. I was surprised when Nishio kicked Hide like that and I actually thought he was going to protect Hide from Kaneki. It's like a scene in other animes,two characters having a misunderstanding and then they become good partners or friends.

The fight between Nishio and Kaneki was pretty cool,Kaneki is like Naruto when he has the Nine-Tails's tails.What do you guys think? And don't you guys think that Kaneki is very similar to Eren? Tatsumi from Akame Ga Kill is kinda similar to Eren when he said he's going to erase scum like the Ogre in this world. And now,what I like in this anime,we know more and more about ghouls and seems like not all of them are monsters and jerks like Nishio and Rize. I'm looking forward to the next episode.The fight scene is awesome,the story is getting good and I like the characters so far. I almost cried when Kaneki and Hide became friends when they were little.

Anyway,I think that is it for now.What do you guys think is going to happen later in this anime? Will Kaneki fight the police or meet a Jason soon? Will this anime reach 12 or 25 episodes? I'll see you guys next time and make sure you have an awesome day,guys! Not just today but everyday!^^/ Picture by azizkeybackspace.deviantart


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!