Anime Episode Review : Tokyo Ghoul (Episode 4) What The Friday?!

Hey,guys~! How are you guys doing today? I hope you are well during this summer vacation and stay safe.I'm fine as always and my day is good so far. I'm just wondering why advertisements on TV is always about beauty products? More frequent than healthy products,fast foods and other advertisements even movie trailers! I haven't seen a movie trailer on TV for a while! Anyway,let's just get on with our lives and the review,shall we?

In this episode we get to learn a bit more about ghouls and half-human ghouls like Kaneki.It seems half-human ghouls are stronger than full blooded ghouls. And we also get to know another ghoul who owns a bar named,Itori. Who is also friends with that mask making guy and Ren,the serious white haired guy.He reminds me a bit of Gokudera from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.While Tsukiyama Shu,the weird character from before and still weird,reminds me a bit of Hisoka from HunterXHunter from the way they act when they found someone or something that they really want and act like they're on drugs XD. Sorry.

This episode is just full of weirdness when that guy Tsukiyama is around like when he has a crowd of weird people. Those people are so weird when they wear those masks and acting kinda sexual.They usually wear those during a dance or something and when they at an black market auction. I think Tsukiyama is serving those people with human ghoul meat? I don't know,I don't quite understand at all but if you guys know,can you tell me? Some reviewer I am,huh? Haha,don't worry I'm not belittling myself.I'm just accepting that I'm still new to this that is all.

I can't wait for the next episode because I hope I get to see Kaneki fight more and using his ghoul powers and learn more about Rize. Even though this episode is weird but I like it and I want to see more.It's good to add some weirdness so that us,the viewers would get into the anime more,I suppose? Now for what I like in this episode,I like it when Kishimura forcing herself to swallow her friend's food,that's a good friend right there.And I like Tsukiyama,I'd like to see his abilities and how the story goes with him along but he sure is bad news. Well,I think that is it for this episode review.I'll see you guys next time and have a great day,everyone~!! ^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!