Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.17/192) Wizards Of Fiore Vs. 7 Dragons!

Hey,guys! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine and so happy right now because my blogs are getting a lot of views! Maybe not a lot compare to other bloggers but I'm happy with what I have right now and that is you guys.To those who started reading my blogs,welcome and thank you all for reading my blogs since the beginning! Let's continue to grow and enjoy ourselves~! My day is good so far and I hope for the same to you guys. Now,let's get on with the review of this epic episode of Fairy Tail.

In this episode,everything just went south right when the portal spread wide open,no pun intended or dirty mind was put on the last sentenced so stop.Just kidding,you know I like to joke around with you guys even though my jokes are terrible... A-anyway,this episode is pretty epic to me anyway,some of the viewers always complaining how slow the episodes are sometimes but I think this episode is at a good pace and I'm really looking forward to the next episode.

While Lucy is trying to reach the trigger to close the portal and when she and Yukino use their celestial spirits to close the door which is an epic scene,we can see some little fan service with their you know. But I'm glad this episode doesn't have much fan service and more focused to the dragons and the portal that has some of Zeref's magic and Celestial Magic. I wonder what Rogue is after? Is he just want to destroy the world? Right now,he is the only character with the wizard-esque image,don't you guys ready? With that long hair and all. And let's talk about the dragons a bit,they are so cool,especially the flame dragon,Atlas Flame! I saw in some pictures from the manga but I'm not gonna spoil anything so don't worry. The other dragons are cool but Atlas Flame is my favorite! Which dragons do you guys like?

What I like in this episode,I like the scene of Lucy and Yukino when they summoning their celestial spirits and perform a Celestial Magic called, Zodiac! When the spirits close the portal and when the dragon was about to come out,it would be awesome if Wendy or Natsu use their roar to knock that dragon back.That would be cool,right? I like when they show us the guilds fighting with the dragons and explained how Lucy knows about the portal.I thought she got controlled by something or someone but what she did was indeed the right choice. What is your guys favorite scenes or moments in this episode?

Well,that is it for this episode.I'm sorry if it's not much and thank you for reading my reviews and I hope to see you guys next time. So,stay safe and take care.And as always,have a great day~!! ^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!

Anime Season Review : Hajime no Ippo (Ep. 1 - 76) [Contains Spoilers!Obviously...]

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T