Anime Episode Review : Tokyo Ghoul (Episode 1) Eat Or Don't Eat?!

Hey,guys! How are you guys doing today? Good morning if it's morning wherever you guys at because it's morning where I'm at.Time zones are pretty difficult sometimes,right? Anyway, I'm fine as usual just a little annoyed from my neighbor because he makes noise with his bike while my little brother is asleep. Aside from that,you know the feeling when you just watched something epic? Well,I have that feeling right now! I just finished watching the first episode of Tokyo Ghoul and it turns out great.

I like when they make us surprised for example,when that female ghoul throwing a girl against a fish tank and eats her.By the way, how did Jason get to Tokyo?! And where did his chainsaw go?! This anime kinda gives me a Shingeki No Kyojin feel because the ghouls are the titans,the ghouls eat humans like titans and humans hate titans and ghouls. And does the main character has the same voice actor as Eren? Correct me if I'm wrong.

When the female ghoul fights and escape from Jason,it looks like she has some tentacle powers? I don't know,blood bending maybe? She watched too much avatar! And I knew from the start that Rize is the female ghoul.I mean,come on I'm sure you guys can see that a mile away but maybe they purposely do that but I don't care.I like the story so far and it is quite interesting.

But be warned that this anime has a lot of blood and gore so,it's not suitable for all ages and for those who don't like to see a lot of blood and decapitated human body parts. But seriously though,the airports need to step their game up! I mean because of them,Jason made it to Tokyo! And he's more scary than before but he's way scarier if he has his chainsaw,right? I don't know,I haven't watched any Jason movie but I watched a movie where he with Freddie Krueger. But what do you guys think? Do you guys like the anime so far?

I'm digging this because I love watching animes like this because they are interesting to watch and make us hide under our beds for fun! And because of that,we've proven that there is no monsters under our beds! Thank you anime! Since I watched scary movies and animes,I confronted my fear of the monster under my bed and now look at me,I've become a better man! Lol,I sound like a guy in a commercial XD Anyways,this is it for this review.I'm sorry because there's not much to talk about since this is just the first episode.But worry not! There are mores to come!

I'll see you guys next time! Have a great day or morning,everybody!^^/ By the way,I just searched for a photo for this post which is a Tokyo Ghoul pic but I can't find any but some weird pictures like the main character wearing a mask or something.Anyhow, I'll just put a nice picture of Mount. Fuji!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!