Anime Episode Review : Tokyo Ghoul √A (Episode 1) Joining Aogiri

Hello again,everyone~! How are you guys doing?! And what are you guys up to? I'm fine as usual and I'm actually...gotta go to the toilet real quick...Be right back^^"/ Okay,I am back! Anyway,I just finished watching the first episode of this new season of this new anime which was one of the top animes in 2014. Although,this doesn't continue the previous story instead this is another story. An alternate version,I think. So,let me know what you guys think of this episode. Some said that this episode would be a good ending on the last season instead of the beginning of this season.

I kind of agree because it fits in well and all but I haven't read the manga yet to know how the original story was going so,I can't be the judge on that until maybe the next season if they decided to continue the last season's version of the story. And another thing,I don't think anyone will hate this episode.Few might not liking it but there was a lot of action going on,a bit of tension and pressure going on and I'm sure everyone was shocked when Kaneki walks away from Touka and joins Aogiri.

I think he joins them for a reason and I hope I'm right on that. And I think it has to do with whatever Ayato's secret is. That is his name,right? Touka's brother? Correct me if I'm wrong on that. And it seem that secret is very important. Maybe a ghoul that is reproducing more ghouls or something like that? Because Ayato really hates his dad but he didn't said anything about his mom. They were both ghouls,right? Let's leave that subject for now and let's talk about those Kakuja quinque. I had to look it up to see if I spelled it right,lol XD

Those new quinques looks awesome,it looks like a cool barbarian armor or something and it seems it is still a prototype. I wonder if it will get more stronger when they completed it. Those quinques were cool and the fight scene between the three guys from Anteiku (I don't remember their names! ><) against a member of Aogiri. The one that mends itself after his top part of his body was blown away. He looks strong and a bit weird. And you know that those kind of characters are usually strong and weird and has a very weird laugh. We also got introduced by two more characters. A clown and a guy. I think they are both ghouls and are a part of Aogiri.

Before I end this review,what do you guys think of this episode. Did you expect any of that to happened? Did you like it? I love it and it was cool when Kaneki orders Ayato to shut up when he is talking. He has become one cocky but certainly badass. At least he is not a jerk all the time. Anyway,I'll see you guys next time so,take care and have a great day!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!