Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 2) New Durarara!! Chatroom?!!

Hello again,everyone~!! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual and my day was okay- wait,I already told you guys how my day went and all. Why do I keep repeating myself? Why...? Oh,because that is my intro,hahahahaahahahah XD Anyway,why do I keep saying 'anyway'?! By the way,I forgot to tell you guys how surprised I am when I saw how many views on my previous Tokyo Ghoul review yesterday! There was a lot of views! I think it was 29 views! I know it doesn't seem a lot but to me that is a lot. Thank you for sticking with me and keep on reading my reviews even though some of them contain some lame jokes and less entertaining^^" Even though there are a lot of amazing reviewers in both blogger and YouTube! Thank you and I really appreciate it <3

Let's start the review,shall we?! In this episode,it made me really realize that Durarara!! is back. Seeing them chatting in the chatroom, Shizuo fights someone and other problems and just seeing all the characters back in action. I don't know why I felt that but let me know if you guys felt the same as well.Furthermore, (Yes! I use another word instead of 'anyway'!! XD) the episode was fun especially they rewind back and showed us what happened before what we saw in the last episode. Another thing that made me feel that Durarara!! is back, is that they show us who Sunohara and Ryugamine is a.k.a Saika and the founder of Dollars.

I always forgot the names of anime characters so,I apologize in advance! >< The two otakus (Erika and Walker. I just looked it up for their names in Google XD) were awesome,at least they weren't represent as two fat people wearing glasses. To me,these two are more suitable to represent us,otakus. I know that maybe some of them may look like that but chill,you could hurt their feelings and lost some fans. Another thing,I'm glad that the Orihara sisters make an appearance and will involve more in the anime. They make it more Durarara!! like because of their personalities and the fact that they are Izaya's sisters. I wonder what do they parents look like? o.O

And it was cool for Tsukiyama (Was that his name? ><) The guy who approach Ryugamine in this episode. And he is one lucky bastard for most of you guys out there XD I don't mind since I already have a girlfriend XD And what I meant by calling him a lucky bastard is that he got kissed by the Orihara sisters. And sorry for the language^^"/ I had to look up some of the characters' names in 'MyAnimeList'...  And that is all for today's review! I had a headache because I tried so far on finding their names! Now,I shall write them down on my Death Note! Just kidding but the headache part was not a joke so,see you guys next time! Take care and have a great day!!^^/

P.S:I wonder if the guys that made the Durarara!! chatroom will update it to this new one?
And yes,there is a Durarara!! chatroom,look it up,folks!^^/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE :)

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!