Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 24 Final Episode) Farewell, Zekken

Hello,everyone and good evening! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine as always,just got home from the clinic because my dad has to go there everyday. And it was raining heavily as well,I hope it would stop raining for a little bit so that the flood will stop soon. Anyway,I heard that the new season of Tokyo Ghoul is already out! Hell yeah! You know already that I will,make episode reviews about it! I need to think of either trying to figure out on how to type out that square root symbol or I should just put 'season 2' or 'Tokyo Ghoul 2'.

Before we get to the review,what do you guys think of this last episode? Did the feels train hit you (I'm sure most of you guys get it XD) or you're just like me. An emotionless human that has no soul T^T Yeah,I didn't cried at this episode but I almost did though. But I must say that everything in this episode was beautiful. The artwork,the music,the scenes and of course,the story. And some of you guys might remembered the professor that Yukki's doctor talked about. Kayaba's assistant,I think. I don't remember her at all so,I wasn't shocked just like Kirito when he heard her name and the fact that she gave the plans for the Medicuboids? I don't know,I was too busy a few minutes ago and my mind is all over the place.

Review mode on! Okay,to me nothing much happened in this episode but at the same time there was a lot going on such as,Yukki's last moments with everyone, everyone came to her when she is breathing her last breath and about the conditions of the members of the Sleeping Knights. I would say that this episode,in a nutshell or any kind of shells in this planet, is the final touch of the anime. "Well,duh,that's why it's the last episode,you idiot!WUHAHAhahgahgaggah" I know,maybe what I'm trying to say is. I like the final touches in this episode towards the story and that it might raise some questions in the end, "Will there be another season?" and if there will be another season,I'm guessing that Kayaba's assistant will make an appearance?

To me,this would make a good ending for the series but I still feel that,this isn't the end. It's not the true ending or something like that. Anyway,what do you guys think? Do you guys want another season? Or do you want it to end here? Either way,I shall bring this review to a close! I'll see you guys next time so,take care and have a great day,everybody!!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE :)

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!