Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 23) Party Pooper No More!

Hello again,guys! How are you guys doing? I'm fine as usual,thanks! Danial is going to take a little break and eat dinner. Look at that guy,eating dinner at 11 PM. What do I ever going to do with him. Anyway,it has been awhile hasn't it,guys? It feels like I haven't talked to you guys like forever! Also,I heard that Danial just make an Illuminati joke in the previous review. I just red that and I facepalmed myself.I'm sorry that you guys had to go through it but to those who enjoyed it,I'm glad. Anyway,let's get started with the review!

The episode started off with Kirito and his friends personalizing or something for the camera that he was working on in the last episode with Yui. But this time,it is for another another person or data or Digiman (Digital Human). It's for Yuuki,alright?! I must say,if technology have made that far it would be very awesome and fun! You can still go to school even when you're sick! Just use that camera and ask a friend to put it on your desk or something and BAM! Now,everyone has no excuse to skip school! *Pretending to be an awesome principal with my hands on my hips with a flag in the background.Standing so proud~ :')*  What~? -_-" H-Hey,shut up! Leave me alone! >.<

Anyway,I like this episode because it is so touching for both Yukki and Asuna. It was great to when Asuna took Yukki to her old house and when Asuna is in good terms with her mother. Her mother has such a cold tone,don't you guys think so? I also like when they talk when they just logged in. I'm the kind of person that likes a good character and bad character getting along and for action animes,I like both good and bad characters wok together and fight another villain that just appeared.

And I like how the episode focuses on both Yuuki and Asuna as both of them solved their problems and just be happy at the end.  I wonder what will happened on the next episode and I wonder if the next episode is the last episode. Well,you guys already know since you already watched these episodes,don't give any spoilers,okay?! I think that is it for this episode. Overall,the episode was awesome.I like the good feeling and energy from the episode. I hope you guys like this review and enjoyed yourselves! I'll see you guys next time so take care!! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE :)

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!