Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.41/216) Golden Wings Is a New Trend!!

Hello,everyone~! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual and my day was okay but it was really hot though.Haven't felt that for awhile (Because I mostly spend my time indoors and the fact that it was raining almost everyday last year). By the way,it has been very hard for me to find pictures for the reviews. I haven't tried to get the picture by myself yet because whenever I paused the video player in the site that I watched,there will be a 'play' button on the screen. So,I get to cut the photo I wanted,there will be the 'play' button in it. Any ideas how to solve that?

Enough of that for now, and let's get on with the review! We finally got some action that we want in this episode and I'm glad that the fight in this battle is a 'race against time' kind of battle which will create some tension to both the characters and the viewers. I got to be honest,not that I'm complaining or anything but this fight didn't seem new to me and what I meant by that is,it didn't have much of a punch to us,the viewers. I like the fight but it feels like a normal fight,not a huge,overkill and in the end got a new move fight. You know what I'm saying,guys?

What do you guys think? Does it feel the same with the past fights in the anime? Or it feels slightly different from the other fights? Maybe after this filler,we get to watch an awesome fight because sometimes the fights from the original story is very epic and pack a punch. But at least there was a funny scene when Yukino summoned Deneb and ask him to destroy the globe XD He really did tried hard to destroyed that but it didn't seem to make damages on the globe XD I wonder what is his power though? o.O

Don't worry,Deneb. We don't judge your color^^/ There are black swans,right? So,cheer up! Just don't think what other people think,okay?^^" Also,I was happy when Erza ordered the others to destroy everything which is their specialty! XD I remembered every time they finished their missions,they end up destroying the town or basically anything XD Anyway,that is it for this review. I'm sorry that I didn't talk much or review much on the episode but I really do like the fight,it just felt different somehow. And by the way,has Natsu used that technique at the end, "Darkness Phoenix Blade" or something like that before? Or is it new because he absorbed some dark magic from when he fought Loke?

Anyway,that is it for now! I'll see you guys next time so,take care and have a great day!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE :)

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!