Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.39/214) Dragon VS. Lion!

Hello and good evening,minna-san~! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual,just finished eating dinner! And now,I'm stuffed and so lazy~!! Just kidding! Though this might be the last review for today because I want to play some games on NewGrounds to calm myself down. I'm a little angry with the neighbors around here and I don't want to tell you guys about it and ruining the fun. Now! Let's get on with the review,shall we?

So,the episode started with Natsu fighting against Loke until the end. And it seem that this episode was merely the calm before the storm. I'm sure you already and of course you know because you already watched the episode after this one,lol XD I'm guessing that the Liberum will be activated when all of the 12 Zodiac Celestial Spirits have been sealed. And I think the Serpent Bearer, Ophiucus (Yes! I got the name right this time!!) has given a role as an enchanter or the mage to activate the Liberum. And dang,she has a nice voice!

Since the episode was nothing more of the fight between Natsu and Loke,everyone unite with each other except Lucy, Yukino, Natsu,Wendy,Carla and Happy and Virgo and Libra getting struct by red lightning of punishment! For Virgo,that is. Maybe once they got struct by Liberum they will become stronger. But if they remain unseal than how can the Liberum activated? And what was Princess Hisui talking about? Of all things they gave us a cliffhanger?! I don't wanna hang at a cliff! I might fall, you know?! Damn,cliffhangers are dangerous!

I'm just playing around guys~! Haha,did you guys had fun too? No? Okay... Anyway,I like the episode.It was pretty decent but at least we know that something big is going to happen and it is coming! Pause! Although,the fight between Natsu and Loke wasn't bad. Wish it would be more flashier but maybe we get to see that and maybe get blind by that in the next episode!

And thus, I shall bring this review to a close! I hope you guys were entertained and like the review! I'll see you guys again later or tomorrow,in anyway,I'll see you guys next time!! Take care and have a great day!!^^/

Loke: Talk to the hand! *Smirk*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE :)

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!