Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.42/217) Fighting The Celestial Spirit Beast!!

Hello and good night,everyone~! How are you guys doing? Hows your day going? I'm fine as usual and well,I didn't do much today because I woke up very late. Wanna know how late it was? More like four in the evening kind of late! XD I was very tired last night, I don't know why and I'm sure it is not because I slept at three in the morning. I was chatting with my girlfriend and then I was like headbutting my monitor XD I was really that sleepy! And it wasn't a good time to be sleepy because there was something important that my girlfriend and I talked about. but ain't gonna lie,I got some good sleep because of that XD What I meant was,I was so tired that it feels good to sleep.Nothing dirty or anything so,yeah. And why do I still telling you guys about my sleep or just what happened last night in general?! XD Let's get to the review already!

Alright, before I begin the review, I-  No, I'm not going to talk about my sleep or anything. Maybe next year,okay? Haha,okay seriously. I want to thank you guys because this blog has reached 5000+ pageviews! You guys have been going ham on that Tokyo Ghoul review and that,I thank you! Mad love! Okay,now onto the review! When the episode started,I was doubting myself because I'm trying to make sure that this is the new episode and that I didn't click in the previous episode. (Because I forgot what was the previous episode's number was...^^") So,I checked back on my blog and looked the episode number before I watched back the episode. I was still doubtful because they show what happened or explain to us again about the situation which took place in two previous episodes.

Of course,I was excited in this episode because the episode has started to get a little more intense,a big fight with the Celestial Spirit King a.k.a Beardie or Celestial Spirit Beast a.k.a Beardie. The Beast's form reminded me of those giant black (Don't think any dirty thing~!) figures from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. The things that appeared when she is sad or something.  And it was funny how the Beast fights everyone with just pointing his finger. Imagine if that is the author XD And his power is whichever characters he pointed will end up with the other characters that were shipped by fans XD And I just noticed that I have been rambling for three paragraphs...sorry>.<"

Okay,overall review on the episode. I love the action.The comedy.The soundtracks they played in this episode during the fight scene.And I also liked the combined roar attack from the three Dragonslayers. I missed that technique and I love that technique! I can't for the next episode and I want to see what happens to Loke and the others. Will they help Natsu and the others fight the Celestial Spirit Beast? And thus that is all for the review! I'm sorry for all the useless and nonsense rambling throughout the review^^" I'll see you guys next time so,take care and have a great day!! ^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE :)

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!