Anime Episode Review - Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 1) A Day In The Life of The Headless Rider, Celty!

Hello and good afternoon,you guys! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine and very excited because the second season of one of my favorite animes is already out! I didn't expect it to come out so soon! Pause? Anyway,last year I didn't check the date of the anime releases in this year so,I really caught myself off guard when I know it was already out! I was on NewGrounds this morning and looking at some art work.Then,I notice a guy posted his own art work of Durarara!! It was Shizuo picking up a vending machine with the anime wallpaper on the front of it and under it is the release date of the new season! I can't even type right at the moment!

Now,I'm waiting for the new season of Kuroko no Basket. They said the new season will be released in 15 days or something. These animes are the ones that I have been waiting for,that I wanted to watch so much! Also,let me know what new animes that you wanted me to do a review on. I thought of making a review on Blood Lad and maybe Barakamon soon. Anyway,let's get on with the review,shall we? The intro was very good,how Ryugamine was narrating  that the city hasn't changed and the same goes with the other characters and that it has already been half a year after the last season.

I can see that they have added more characters in the opening song and I can't wait to know what their roles are and who they are.Also,when I watched this episode,it reminds me a little bit of Gintama because of all the references that they are putting in such as Black Bullet, SAO 2 and I think Oreimo? And lots of more reference of other animes that I haven't watched yet. I remembered that in the last season,I saw a Spice and Wolf reference. I think there was more but I didn't notice some of them nor recognized them.

Even though there wasn't a lot going on besides of Celty being chased by that cop,the news and the Baka Bikers. You know,the bikers with white bikes chasing down Celty because she has 10 million yen on her headless head? Anyway,that is all that I'm going to review this episode. Let me know what you guys think of this episode! Are you excited just like I am? Is it going to be good? How will the story goes? I can't wait! Haha,I see you guys next time! Have a great day! Take care^^/

Image from:shinigamilist.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE :)

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!