Anime Episode Review : Kuroko No Basuke Season 3 (Episode 7) Perfect Copy VS. Phantom!!

Hello again,everyone~!! How are you guys doing?! I'm fine as usual and I'm...so full!! XD Haha, I just ate some spaghetti and mushroom soup! Also, a couple of slice of pizza XD Anyway, I hope you guys like the way I'm posting the reviews for now. They will be back to normal once I catch up with the episodes that I have missed so,keep on a look out for that,okay?! Now,let's begin the review!

After Shutoku's loss from the last episode, it is time for Kaijo to shine and play against Seirin! It was pretty sad when we get to see Midorima and Takao cried after the match and by the way,I think I remember what cause the other players to fall when Akashi is going against them. It's because of the vibration or something that he makes when he dribbles,right? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that is the answer. Now,back to Kaijo and Seirin. Everyone is eager to fight or play against each other again and who would known that Kuroko was Kise's mentor.

I was surprised to hear that and it was kinda cool when Kuroko acknowledged Kise as his rival. It's like one of those student passed their teacher thing. Also,it was pretty funny when both of the teams warming up before the match and Kagami and Kise showing off.And at the beginning of the match was pretty insane and it seems they called Kuroko's shot 'The Phantom Shot' which sounds cool. both teams going all out in the beginning and Kise looked so badass with those kind of eyes and using the Generation of Miracles's members' abilities. It's amazing that he can copy Akashi's Emperor Eye and to combine others' abilities with each other.

He is way more stronger than he was before and he might be on par with Akashi, just maybe. He even stopped Kuroko's shot that even Murasakibara couldn't stop!
But who knows, we haven't seen Kise against Kagami in his Zone mode just yet and maybe we will or in this case, I will since I'm the only one who left behind T^T But, I really wanted to see that and I hope I can watch that happen in the next episode. I wonder if both of them got a draw like Shutoku did but at this stage there are no longer draws,right? I don't know.

Anyway, that is it for this review! I hope you guys liked the episode and the review! I'll see you guys next time, give this review some love and have a great day!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!