Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 9) This Episode...It's Disturbing...

Yo! How re you guys doing today?! I'm fine as usual, just a little tired because I woke up two hours ago and I don't know why I'm still tired.I just ate some leftover pizza just now and now I'm full! XD So,what are you guys up to? Hows your weekend so far? I guess your weekend just started and it's probably Saturday for you guys but it is already Sunday for me.Time zones are amazing yet confusing sometimes,lol XD Anyway,without further ado, let's get this review rolling!

I can't stop yawning for some reason.^^"/ So,the episode continued off with the negotiation,I guess? Between Aoba or should I call him Izaya 2 and Ryugamine. And I knew that slick Aoba was just using him! Well, judging from what Celty said but I think she is right.I mean, why would you want someone like Ryugamine be your boss? No offense but he is weak and he is not worked out on being a boss especially for a group of weirdos and bad guys. Ryugamine is fine with how he is right now,he has a lot of comrades and friends that are by his side and willing to help him anytime. Kadota's group,Celty,Shizuo,Kida,Anri, and probably the sushi guys as well.And maybe even more like the Dollars members!

But now that he is being framed on being the Big Boss of the Dollars, the Toramaru group will certainly hunt him down and fight him or even beat the hell out of him.Everything is getting tangled in just a couple episodes and the cause was just one guy,Izaya. I'm not really sure that he really did ALL of it but if he does then,damn he is such a genius and evil person.The enemies I see for now are the other Mafia guys, Blue Squares and maybe the two Russian people, Varona and Sloan. And those that are in a pinch are Ryugamin, Anri and Shizuo. Mafia are really scary and very hard to deal with,huh?^^"/ I really want to know what happens next and it seems Ryugamine isn't evil,he just wants to experience things that hasn't experienced before and I'm not talking about THAT,put your mind out of the gutter people..

What will Kida do? Come out from his hole and help? And what will Ryugamine do? Try to convince the boss of Toramaru? I'm sure they couldn't be convinced so easily and I think that Akayashi guy who was with these other Mafia bosses, is also the bad guy but I'm not too sure about it.. Anyway, that is all for this review! I hope you guys liked the review and the episode! I'll see you guys next time so, take care and have a good day!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!