Anime Episode Review : Tokyo Ghoul √A (Episode 8) Next Target, Anteiku!

Hi,guys~!! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual but I'm a little hungry..^^"/ I haven't eaten dinner yet but I will after I'm done making this review.Had some stress which led to building up some anger in me but I'm glad that has passed and enjoy this calm night. The problem was the cause for me not doing reviews for a while and it really does suck. Enough of this lame and negativity! Let's get this review started and rolling,shall we?!

In today's episode,we find out about the reason why Kaneki came back to Anteiku and talked to the manager who we all know his name by now, Kuzen! I think from the previous season, Rize's friends have talked about Kuzen when Kaneki was still new being a ghoul and all. Correct me if I'm wrong on that but I hope I'm not wrong XD I can't always be wrong in my reviews! I will look bad in front of you guys! T^T It was pretty shocking to learn about the manager's past. I knew from the second Kuzen's younger self appeared, I knew it was the manager! Because of the same face bone structure and because of the hair cut,lol XD

He was pretty badass when he was young and he still does even though he doesn't show his ghoul powers. I'm guessing that he is a kakuja as well because he does look like one from the flashback and I think he ate both humans and ghouls in his past. On the scene when Kuzen and his wife, Ukina, ran from some ghouls and when we get to see their baby, I thought that was Kaneki for second. but of course, I'm a big dummy. I just remembered that if he was a half human and half ghoul from the start, he couldn't ate normal food -_- I'm such a big dummy..

But I was surprised when I find out that the one and only, the most feared and infamous One-Eyed Owl, is the manager's son! Wow! But if he knew the Owl was his son in the first place, why didn't he met him? Is his son mad at him because he left him? And please, don't die,Kuzen! I just knew your past and you're awesome! Please don't die! T^T And who were the doves talking to before the episode ended? I'm looking forward to watch the next episode and to see what is going to happen next! And that is all for this review! I hope you guys liked both the review and the episode! I'll see you guys next time so take care and have a great day!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters