Anime Episode Review : Kuroko No Basuke Season 3 (Episode 9) Fight Till The End!!

Hello again,everybody~!! What are you guys up to?! Well, I'm still tired from before till now and I hope that goes away soon because being tired right now is not an option for me. I want to make things done and just simply do stuff instead of doing nothing.Story of my life,haha XD By the way,I saw a post from Tumblr. about people being isolated and they don't know how to talk to their friends because they haven't been talking much.I know the feeling but I don't know if I'm isolating myself and waiting for something to happen. And the post is basically for you learning about yourself and learning and discover about your own color/ your true self. So this is me, I'm not isolated,I haven't talked to my friends for a while but I don't know my own color. Sorry, this is getting off topic really fast,hahaha... Let' get on with the review already!

The match between Kaijo and Seirin continued but something happened and that something has caused both teams to take action and focused. Both Kise and Kuroko are subbed out because Kise is still injured from his last match between Haizaki and Kuroko has to subbed out because he needs to get back his energy and recover from the shock of his Phantom Shot being crushed to a million pieces. The backstep technique that Kasamatsu did reminded me from the anime Hajime no Ippo, when Ippo's opponent perform the Anti-Dempsey technique. It's the same because both are talking about field of vision. It's amazing hoe our visions work!

I really liked whenever Kagami plays beause I like how he jumps high,score and evade everyone like that. And I like Seirin's teamwork by passing to each other when they about to perform their own technique. Their offense was amazing and I could say the same with Kaijo, Kasamatsu and that rebound guy are my favorite when they play but I liked all the members when they joke around and stuff. Kasamatsu is an interesting and strong willed person and I like those kinds of characters and the same goes to that rebound guy but I like him because he talks a little weird XD Everyone seemed pumped up no matter what the score is and now,all is down to the next episode! the final showdown between this two teams. Who will win?!

By the I just got an idea for a joke and I hope this doesn't offend any Kuroko no Basuke fans out there. You know at the ending when little Kuroko is alone in that room? I think his parents are there as well but we just don't notice them because of their presence XD Get it? Get it? XD I think it's time for me to go and close this review,haha^^" I hope you guys liked the review and the episode! I'll see you guys next time so,take care and have an awesome day!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!