Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.46/221) Lucy Has Become a Gray!

Hello again,everyone~!! How are you guys doing?! I'm doing fine as usual and by the way,what are you guys up to? I'm trying to watch some videos on YouTube but it keeps buffering,maybe my Internet is very slow at the moment which is sucks! Anyway, I noticed that I'm not really that far behind in Fairy Tail so,I'm really glad about that and I think I can't catch up to Durarara!! pretty soon I'm not sure if I can do all the reviews now but I will try and if I can't do all of them,I will continue tomorrow! Now,let's get this review started!!

I don't know when but the opening looked changed,doesn't it? Or I'm just going crazy right now? Maybe it changed a little because the Celestial Spirit Arc was over two or three episodes ago,I think. Natsu and the others looked very cool in those clothes and the same goes to the girls. I like it when anime characters where suits, casual wear and such in openings or in fillers.Because it makes them look cooler and maybe because we would be bored if they keep wearing the same clothes all the time. I don't mind what clothes they wear but I like it when they wear different clothes! And one paragraphed was wasted because I kept talking about clothing,lol XD

I see that we're still in the filler and haven't stepped in the main story or the next arc. but I do know that the next episode will be another filler because I accidentally watched the preview but I didn't watched it till the end because I kind of treated previews as spoilers and I want to avoid them as much as possible XD I make it sound like the previews are some sort of disease or something XD This episode was pretty funny and I love it when sometimes they introduced a magical item in an episode because the magical items in Fairy Tail are interesting and fun to watch.

I really thought that Natsu would really fight with Happy when the episode started and I was like, "What is going on here...?" And it was funny that it turned out to be they were just having a snowball fight.The whole episode was okay,I think the scene when Lucy gets naked was a fan service but I don't know,it was funny and I think my favorite funny scene when Natsu accidentally burnt the fishes to a crisp and I think that is all I like in this episode. I keep saying, "Give him the ice! He can eat it,right?! He can powered up by eating it,right?!" and finally,Lucy gave Natsu the Hakobe Ice XD

And that is all for this review! I hope you guys liked the review and the episode! I'll see you guys next time so,take care and have a great day!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!

Anime Season Review : Hajime no Ippo (Ep. 1 - 76) [Contains Spoilers!Obviously...]