Anime Episode Review : Tokyo Ghoul √A (Episode 7) El Dorado!!

Hello and good morning,everyone~!! It's almost three in the morning here and I still have the headache from the last review on Kuroko No Basuke! Yay~!! I think this will be the last review for now because I might want to get some rest after this.Hopefully,I can continue tomorrow and catch up the animes I have missed! Anyway, without further ado let's get this review started!!

At the start of the episode, Kaneki had a nightmare of him,Rize (Was that her name? ><) and of course, the one and only Jason!! I think he begins to lose himself like before in the previous season when he attacked Amon and the white haired ghoul because he heard Rize's voice and lost control of himself completely. A friend told me that a ghoul with more than one or two sacs thingies inside of them is pretty rare or uncommon but they (The studio,I think^^") Didn't put that information in the anime but they already explained about that in the manga!

Looks like Kaneki want to commit cannibalism by just eating ghouls and in this case, Jason and Rize. But I guess he should added Touka and Ayato's dad in the mix,since he ate the dove's armor. So,will he go back to Anteiku? but won't other people recognize him and the coffee shop will be in trouble? Maybe the manager has a plan or should I say the Owl,has a plan. I don't know, I'm a little confused now. They said the Owl leads the Aogiri but why do I think that manager is the Owl? Even the dove guy asked him if they have met before! Maybe they met on Facebook or something recently.

And let's not forget about our good old pal, Tsukiyama! The weirdo who is obsessed with Kaneki since day 1 and probably will as long as they both are alive. I'm glad he is no longer the bad guy and help Anteiku out. That manager must be strong to lead all this strong ghouls in the 20th ward. At least,I think he is. And why does that novelist ghoul girl had to ruin everything! Dammit! Couldn't you just sit down and write in Aogiri or something instead of ruin other peoples' lives?! I hope the doves doesn't found anything in Anteiku..

I was smiling when I watch Touka met Kaneki after such a long time and of course, she has to punch him and fight him. Haha,I'm sure a lot of you or some of you ship them because I think I ship them too! Has the ship set sailed,guys?! XD Anyway, that is it for this review! I hope you guys like the review and the episode! I'll see you guys next time so,take care and have a great day!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold