Anime Episode Review : Kuroko No Basuke Season 3 (Episode 6) Akashi Is Crazy!!

Hello again,everyone and how are you guys doing today?! I'm fine as usual but... I'm so hungry~!! T^T I might get something to eat after this,haha^^"/ Anyway, as you guys already noticed I already posted two review which is Fairy Tail and Death Parade. Let  me know if you guys like that I review multiple episodes in one review or one review per episode? Because I know it would be a little confusing when I review multiple episodes in one review and I might going all over the place. So,for the episodes that I missed on Kuroko no Basuke, Durarara!! and Tokyo Ghoul, I will make one review per episode.Oh,and Fairy Tail too! After I'm done all that,I might make a review on Persona 4: Golden Animation! So,stay tuned! Or not T^T

In this episode, we get to see Midorima and Takao's ace which is pretty cool and epic. I also like this episode because Midorima changed a lot through the series and he trusts and believe in his fellow teammates than himself. I don't know if they are going to continue the anime or the manga when the Winter Cup is over because if they continue, all the teames are going to be way stronger than before! Even though Shutoku's was getting crushed and dominated by Rakuzan, they still have their strong will to win and fight.

After watching this match, I can't wait to see Rakuzan against Seirin! It would be a very interesting match but hopefully Akashi won't gouge out his eyes like he said in this episode...That is confidence and all that jazz but come on,dude. You don't have to gouge out your eyes and give them to your teammates...But that doesn't work the same as Sharingan,you know? I told you so many times already... Akashi is a big of Naruto and his favorite characters are the Uchihas and apparently he thought giving his eyes to someone else will give them the same ability as he is...Poor guy...

Which reminds me...that freaking eye! It is way too OP,too powerful! Can someone  explain me why an eye can make someone fall and make them useless?! I think they already explained it in the previous episodes, I don't know I forgot,lol XD Anyway,that is it for this review! I hope you guys liked the review and the episode! Give this review some love and I'll see you guys next time! Have a great day,everyone!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!