Anime Episode Review : Kuroko No Basuke Season 3 (Episode 8) Furihata's Spotlight!!

What's up and how are you guys doing?! Here's another review for Kuroko no Basuke Season 3! I hope you guys like these reviews so far and let's try to give them as much love as Tokyo Ghoul and Durarara!! got,shall we?! Also,I might do a review on Tokyo Ghoul after I finished this one but if I don't review it, I will do it tomorrow. A lot of typing and thinking makes my head hurts a little^^"/ Maybe because I wanna type fast for some reason,lol. I usualy don't get headaches when I'm writing my stories so, maybe typing very fast and thinking hard does make my head hurts. Anyway, let's get this review started!!

After the last episode, Seiring begins to feel restless because of Kise's abilities and started rushing and such. But don't worry! Furihata-kun is here! I was also surprised when Riko swapped him and Izuki and let him play. It was hilarious to see him getting all worked up and nervous like that.But he played his role very well and he looks like he is not that bad of a player. Not that kind of player,I meant a basketball player! Get your mind out of the gutter, will ya?! I think I would be like Furihata but I would be worst than him. He looked like he knows what he is doing and knows the basics while I'm not.

But I'm glad they let other characters to have the spotlight instead of the main characters all the time. And the one on one between Izuki and Kasamatsu was cool ad funny. I thought he ignored all of Izuki's silly puns but he didn't heard them at all which is far worse and funnier than ignore it. I'm glad they showed us some of Izuki's background like he use to play mini basketball which I didn't knew exist in the first place and that he trained hard for the super awesome move!

A tap from behind... I know,I know. It's a smart and a good move but at least change the name of it,will you Izuki? Eagle Spear sound like a steal or something instead of that tap from behind technique. It's a cool technique,don't get me wrong but I don't know,the name was a little too epic for it XD Nevertheless, I love this episode because of the intensity, the comedy and the action! And that is all for this review! I hope you guys like the episode and the review! Give these reviews some love and I'll see you guys next time! Have a great day and take care!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!

Anime Season Review : Hajime no Ippo (Ep. 1 - 76) [Contains Spoilers!Obviously...]

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 3) Psycho Monster Girl?! Review Gone Wrong...