Anime Talk : One Piece - Ep.547 [Queen Otohime And Fisher Tiger's Struggle!]

Hey,guys and welcome to another anime talk or anime rant.Maybe it's not a rant...I don't know and whatever. How are you guys doing and what are you guys up to? I'm fine as usual but I feel a little tired because I slept late last night and I woke up early today.I hate it when that happens because it's making feel very tired and making me go to bed.I don't want to sleep till evening or something because that sucks.The feeling when you woke up was horrible,to me at least. Anyway,let's get on with the anime talk and today's topic is again,One Piece and the episode is in the Fishman Island Arc and it's about Queen Otohime and Fisher Tiger.

Again with what I said in the previous anime talk,I think the Fishman Island Arc is really related or about with the issues in the real world. I don't want to say what it is because I don't want to cause any trouble,I don't want to make mistakes which will cause misunderstanding and I think you guys know what I'm talking about in the Fishaman Island Arc.And no,there is no Illuminati or any secret organizations and scary theories! In this episode which is episode 547,I almost cried after Otohime got shot and her sons cried their eyes out as they stay right beside her.Especially, Fukaboshi or Fukoboshi,he's the eldest brother so,I kinda understand what he feels in terms of brother's burden or something like that.

I'm also impressed how hard working Queen Otohime and how funny when she cried after she slapped the robber and got drunk when she is live while giving an announcement to her people. She's really an interesting and funny character in that arc.And about Fisher Tiger,he surely suffered a lot and I kind of understand how he feels or everyone feels when (In One Piece world) getting slaves is okay but freeing them is not okay.It's like in our world and wow,this anime talk is pretty serious,huh? Sorry.

Overall,I love the arc so far and when Jimbei tells Luffy and the rest of his crew about the Sun Pirates and Fisher Tiger,I really though that Arlong was good in the past but it looks like he is still the same from then and now. By the way,is he dead? Or is he still around in the open sea? Searching an island so that he can take over and make the people his slave? Or he became old and always fishing,lol XD Anyway,I think that is it for this anime talk.I hope you guys entertained and thanks for reading this even though it's nothing much.Maybe you guys should give me a topic for the anime talk.

As always,I'll see you guys next time and have a great day,everyone~!!^^/ Even though it's Monday...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!

Anime Season Review : Hajime no Ippo (Ep. 1 - 76) [Contains Spoilers!Obviously...]

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T