Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.28/203) Bisca's Past And The Wild Wild (Kinda) West!

Hello,everyone~! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual until just now.I'm a little angry right now and I don't want to talk about it here because I don't want to make you guys feel down or feel angry with me,you know what I mean? If you're happy right now or not happy and just sad,I could make it worst by telling you what happened and don't worry,it's nothing major. I just don't want to ruin you guys' day and your mood.So,enough about that and let's get this review started! Also,I think I will have Secre take over because I don't feel of reviewing this episode right now.

Hello again,everyone. I hope you guys are well and having a good day.Well,enough with the intro or whatever the hell you call that,sorry. Let's just get on with the review with the fist of a Fire Dragon!! Today's episode is another filler and it is also about Bisca's past and how did she and Erza met each other. At first,I thought this episode is going to be an episode of Fairy Tail members challenge each other in playing billiards. I'm glad they didn't do that because it would be kinda funny and boring.

I didn't expect that flashback was very distant when Erza looked at one of the billiards balls.They should put a little text on the screen and said 10 years ago or something because you would've let your audience or viewers just watching the episode with a little but confused. The scene when I found out that the flashback was very distant was when I saw Lucy wearing her old outfit. The episode has some twists in it and I like it.And I'm glad there weren't a lot of fanservice because that is the least of my worries. When I saw the younger version of Bisca,I really didn't thought it was her because again,I don't know how far was the flashback.

As you all know,there aren't a lot of actions but there are a lot of funny moments of Erza when she ties to play billiards and confronted Bisca. The bunny suit really looks good on her but why did she wear it for playing billiards? XD Overall,I like the episode and Danial likes it too.He said the episode make him feel a little better. And I'm sure that a lot of people don't really like these filler episodes that much because they want the action and the next arc. I don't really mind with filler arcs or filler episodes.Sometimes,you need to lay off from the original story and just have fun.

Well,that is it for this episode and this review on this episode.Yes,episode-ception~! Haha,I hope you guys had a good time and entertained in this review and this episode.I'll see you guys next time so,have good day and take care!! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!