Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 17) No!! Chelsea! Bols-san! T^T

Hello,everyone! How are you guys doing? I'm fine as usual and I just finished watching the new episode of Akame Ga Kill! I must say,this episode has a lot of impact to me because I don't want Bols to die.He has a wife and daughter and I like him.He was a good man... T^T Even though we don't know each other but I always watching him and it was not just me but probably thousands of people watching him without him even noticed our presence.. Oh yeah,poor Chelsea. She will not be forgotten and Tatsumi will be forever using her make up and become an Okama.

I was sad of Chelsea's death,believe me. But it didn't give me much of an impact like Bols until they show us her head on a pillar or something.To give the citizens a warning to not do what they don't want them to do...Long explanation as always...But still,they did her so dirty! First cutting her fingers,then cut of her arm and then shot her from the back?! Damn,that is f***ed up! So ****** up! I wonder how the other members of Night Raid will react about Chelsea's death..

Despite of the sad deaths of Bols and Chelsea, we get to see Akame and Kurome's past.Well,some of it, that is. So,Kurome is drugged and does that drug some sort of curse to her? Because she was very tired and all,like a curse started to weakened or something. And if I was one of the kids that was trained by the capital,can I just run away when they have a race in the forest? That would be a good opportunity to me.

Well,I think that is it for this review. I hope you guys enjoyed the review and the episode. I'll see you guys next time so,take care and have a great day!!^^/

From:ganbareanime.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters