Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.30/205) Celestial Spirits Arc!!

Hello,everyone! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual,just woke up at 3:00 PM.Very normal and healthy! Actually,no don't do that.Do something like outdoor activities and enjoy youth.That make me sounded like an old man and I don't care.Also,I'm sorry for the late review.I thought of making it last night but was very into Prince of Tennis.I'm on episode 32,I think and I like it! I watched some of the episodes on TV when I was a kid,so it brings back some memories~!

I'll make a review about that anime when I reached a hundred episode because I feel like making a lot of Anime Episode might make you guys bored especially that the anime has a lot of episodes and it's already completed.Unless you guys don't know,Prince of Tennis is a sport anime so,if you don't like sports or sports animes that anime isn't for you.Now,without further ado let's start the review!

So,I'm guessing this is a filler arc but correct me if I'm wrong. And so far,I liked this arc and I really didn't see that coming when Lucy's spirits turned evily or should I say all the 12 Golden Gates spirits turned evil. Do you guys see a guy wearing a straw hat? I really thought that was Luffy and thought that was a crossover episode between One Piece and Fairy Tail,how dope would that be,huh guys? By the way,did you guys notice that Virgo makes this weird noises whens he attack Lucy? It was pretty funny!

I couldn't say more in this episode but I can't wait for the next episode and learn more what happened to Lucy's spirits and what are their motives? Maybe take over the human world so that no one would control them or something like that? I also like the part when Gray talked to Erza about her clothes and Erza said the same to Gray. The fight between Natsu and Shogun Loke was pretty awesome,I called him shogun because he looks like one with that armor. The designs of the bad spirits was also cool,a lot of changes and some are funny ones and some are like their alter selves. Anyway,the episode was okay as an introduction of the new arc and I can't wait to watch more.

That is it for this review,I hope you guys liked this review and the episode.I'll see you guys next time so,take care and have a good day!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold