Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 14) One Little Step!

Hello again,guys~! How are you guys doing and what are you guys up to? I'm doing fine as usual and I'm doing the most amazing thing ever in the whole world~! Doing nothing and watch some videos XD It's not that amazing but I know that you guys always do something cool like going outside and socialize...Yeah,I need to get out more often...Definitely.... Anyway! I don't know what else to say...Oh! Thanks to Secre for taking over the last review of SAO and Akame Ga Kill! She did a really good job and as a reward she can do whatever she wants. WOOOOOO!! Everything is great~! Cuz I'm on a vacation~! Leave a comment if you guys know the song that I just sang! Bye now~! She's really hyper when she's very excited^^

Anyway,without further ado let's get on with the review because that's how I do! That rhymed!! So,after the pedo bear got knocked by the boom box with a big BOOM! Get it? The radio was called a boom box and Sinon threw it at Shinkawa... The episode started with a big BOOM,eh? XD Okay,I'll stop. Sorry... By the way,I wonder if that syringe is real.Are there syringes like that in real life? I mean,we already advanced in technology and stuff so,I thought if that syringe is real but if not,they should make one because it looks cool~!

And finally,Death Gun got arrested and sent to medical something something. They should just sent them to an insane asylum or something and make a real life Outlast and make them run around,panting and scared! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ahem,it's good to look up to your brother,Shinkawa-kun. Just don't look up to that insane Jason and Ogre Jr. ,okay? Good and it's a big no no to do that with girls,okay? You could get your family jewels destroyed so,be careful. Here's a candy,run along now...sucker... :) I'm being so creepy in this review and I'm so sorry! >.<

I like how Sinon keeps her attitude against Kirito the same way in the game and in real life.And it's funny when her schoolmates thought that Kirito is her boyfriend.That's the power of anime characters,ladies and gentlemen. It's very touching when Sinon confront with the woman who works as a counter at the post office and her daughter,Mizue (The cutest character in this anime,probably XD) She was so cute~! Overall,I love the episode episode.It has action,comedy and more. Well,that is it for this review. I'll see you guys next time and I hope you guys have a great weekend!! ^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!