Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 15) Swimsuits And The Storm Has Begun!

Hey,guys and how are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual and I'm a little hungry but to top it all that,I'm fine as a horse. I don't know why people say that but let's just roll with it... I'm really hype since this evening and I don't know why,I was being silly and goofy and it looks like I'm still hype even though I just took a break from studying because I have a huge exam on 3rd of November and I need to do my best to stay sane and for the sake of my loved ones! Life is like an anime sometimes,lol XD Anyway,let's get on with the review and for you guys,read it. And for me,type while suffer from hunger! Actually,lemme take five...Sorry!

Okay,I'm back! So,in this episode, Night Raid are going to assassinate a leader from the religious group or his assistant. I don't know if I was slow when Najenda explained the plan or my brain was very tired after all that studying. Anyway,they decided to take care of the Jaegers first. And you all know why they make Wave sent flying like that. I think they want him and Tatsumi fight later which will be epic.I think they made the right choice to do that because you got to save the best for last.

And Kurome's Imperial Arm was awesome.It's pretty badass when she resurrected the huge Danger Beast like that and the skeleton of the beast was very epic! It reminded me of Digimon, when Greymon turn into a skeleton of himself and I don't know what his name was. I like how they make a scene for fan service for nothing like being a decoy or something. I thought they wore swimsuits so that the enemy attract to them. And it was funny how Lubback say 'Gay',no offence but the way he said it was funny.

And I'm sorry if you guys annoyed when I said whenever this little twerp shows up but, Seryu is so cray cray that I literally hate her. I know I should chill but damn,she's a psycho! Acting all cute with that little puppy and that little 'Teehee' expression... Mine! Make sure to make your shots count! Not like when you missed a shot on Kurome! Also,don't die. What I like in this episode, the funny scenes,the progression and maybe the fan service because it was a little funny. I'm hoping for Tatsumi Vs. Wave on the next episode or him against Esdeath. Anyway,that is it for this review. I hope you guys were entertained by this review and the episode!

I'll see you guys next time so,take care and have a great day!!^^/

From:animekompi.web

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!