Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.29/204) New Opening And Ending Songs And Fun With The Celestial Spirits!

Hello,everyone~! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual and my day was good as usual too! I'm sorry for posting this a bit late, I was busy all day celebrating my mom's birthday and I was a little busy doings some chores and stuff. Also,if I able to do the SAO review,I will try but if I can't do it tonight, I will do it tomorrow with the Akame Ga Kill! review. Now,without further ado let's jump into this review!

Before the episode starts we get to see and listen,yes, we can see and listen at the same time! Isn't that awesome?! Wait,it was just me? So,you guys watch and listen at the same time before I can?! What is this sorcery?! Get it? Sorcery and this is Fairy Tail...and it's about magic? ...okay,I'll stop, So,first of all what do you guys think of the new opening and ending? Did it beat the previous opening and ending? To me,the previous opening was better but the new opening isn't half bad.However,I wasn't interested with the previous ending and the new ending is way better! To me that is...^^"

Anyway,judging from the opening, I think the next arc is coming soon or either it's a filler arc about the celestial spirits. Your guesses are as good as mine right now as I didn't read the manga and I'm glad that I didn't because I wanna watch the anime T^T So,I think the arc will start either the next episode or the episode after the next episode.That was a bit confusing... Anyway,the episode was just a filler about Lucy and Yukino repaying their spirits by granting their wish and thankfully,nothing fanservice scenes happened but the episode was hilarious.

I enjoyed the episode and I like the flashback of Aquarius and Lucy when she was a kid.Aquarius has kinda have a gentle or mother side in her despite of all the things she did to Lucy in the past.I love when I see characters getting along~! What did I like in this episode,basically just everything. The new opening and ending,the comedy and the story or a past of a certain character,Aquarius. And that is all for this review!

I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves in this review and the episode! I hope to see you guys next time so,take care and have a great day!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!