Anime Review - Busou Renkin

Hello,guys!^^ How are you guys doing today? I hope you guys are having an awesome day and to those who are having a bad day, try to be happy and watch some anime!^^ Today,I'm making a review of anime that I watch 3 or 2 years ago^^"

Today's anime review is, Busou Renkin! Busou Renkin is about a young high school boy,Kazuki, who become an alchemist and fight the evil Homunculus. I know that you guys probably think that this anime is similar to Fullmetal Alchemist.Well,it is not because it does it will be copyright!^^ I'm just kidding,I don't know much about this copyright stuff so,please don't yell at me because I already know that I'm an idiot XD Back to the review, Kazuki was killed by a Homunculus and he was brought back to life by another alchemist warrior named,Tokiko.

She revived him by putting a Kokugane in him and replaced his heart. Kokugane is a weapon which alchemists in this anime use to fight. Tokiko is a warrior who wants to kill and destroy all Homunculus because of what happened in her past. She joined an army called The Alchemy Army (I think^^") and fight the Homunculus. I watched the anime in Animax and I watched it because my friend recommended to me.He said that the anime is epic and cool.He is right, the anime is cool and I like it.

The ending was great.Not too depressing and not too sad and most of all not a cliffhanger. I think the manga is already completed because the author was very sick and he cannot continue. Correct me if I'm wrong in this^^" The anime has 26 episodes. There's not a lot of episodes so to those who interested,go watch it and I hope you like the anime!^^

That is all for this anime review.I hope you guys enjoyed and are interested on watching it^^ I'll see you guys later and have an awesome day!^^//


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!