Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 18) Arrange Marriage and The Ponytail Warrior,Zekken!

Hello and good morning,everyone! How are you all doing this fine morning? I'm fine as usual and I woke up very early today.I think I woke up at 5:00 AM and I don't feel tired at all! What do you guys do when you guys woke up? Get on the Internet or have breakfast first? Anyway,Danial couldn't make this review because I wanna do it.It really has been a long time since I made a review! I was a bit busy but I'm free now! Danial will make a review on the new episode of Akame Ga Kill! later. Now,let's start the review!

In this episode,they show Kirito and the others having their normal day by playing ALO as always with their friends. Asuna,wanted to beat the 22nd floor boss really badly so that she can buy the cottage that they use to live in from SAO. She really wanted that cottage so badly which makes me wonder how will she react when the cottage isn't there. 

Let's go straight to the point,shall we? Because I can't take this anymore and I need someone to talk to about this. Whenever we introduced with a new character,there is a 100% chance that certain character will have something to do with the story and one of the other characters.For example,the main character's girlfriend! I bet that Zekken dude is one of those pervy looking guys in Asuna's flashback and one of them is going to marry her.

There was an attempt of that in the last season so,there might be another attempt in this season as well.Or maybe those three guys are Death Gun's buddy and they're going to have their revenge against Kirito by hurting Asuna or something.Remember when the government guy who hired Kirito said before he left Death Gun,he said "This isn't over" or something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong on that part though because my memory is a little bit fuzzy for some reason.

What do you guys think of my theory? And if one of my theories are true,then I'm sorry for the unintentional spoiler,hehe^^" Anyway,I like the episode.It has a good start,good progression and little bit of background or information about the bartender guy.I didn't know he was married so,I definitely didn't see that coming.Did you? And that has brought this review to a close.I hope you guys like the episode and this review! I'll see you guys next time! Have a great day!! :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!