Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 17) F-Freyja-san Is Thor?!! O_O

Hello and good morning,everyone! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual and I got early today! I thought of going out to have a jog but I don't know yet because of my toe but my toe has been recovering and it is better than before.But I still need to be careful with it or I'll make it swell more... T^T Well,enough about my toe and let's get on with the review,shall we?^^"/

So,this episode was more exciting and funny than the last episode.The fight scene against the King of the Giants was awesome and the scene where Frejya turned into Thor was priceless! With Kleim sound like Sanji,it makes it more funny to me.I thought she would turn into a giant version of herself instead of turning into Thor. Because that would be kinda awesome and funny.She reminds me of Naruto's mom when she holds a frying pan while she is angry. Kirito's expression was hilarious as well.

Is Thor really a giant? I know him from Marvel and I know that he is the God of Thunder and all but is he a giant? He might be since Asgard has a lot of giants,right? I don't know but I am interested to know about it.I might Google it one day but if you guys know about it and wanna tell me,let me know in the comments.Okay,back to the review! XD

The fight scenes and the funny scenes in this episode was great,I liked it and enjoyed it.I also love the part of the beautiful scenery of the what was it called...? You guys probably know what I'm talking about,the big tree on top of a huge lake.I think the name is German but correct me if I'm wrong.I also liked that they put different elements in this anime such as German names and culture though I don't know if Thor is from German.Bringing such different elements is good for the viewers so that they actually learn something from watching anime but let's be honest that we always been learning by watching anime,am I right?

Haha,overall,I liked the episode and I'm interested what is coming up next.I hope you guys liked the review and the episode and I will see you guys next time so,take care and have a great day!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!