Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.31/206) Sadist Virgo And a Lotta Books!

Hey,guys! How are you guys doing? I'm fine but a little tired because I fell asleep and I just woke up at 2:00 AM. Lol,I know that need to sleep more but I have to be honest but not in the right time.Ever since I went to the zoo with my mom and my little brother,I have been so tired lately! XD Anyway,I think I have to make the other two reviews, SAO and Akame Ga Kill! in the morning so,again,I'm sorry for the late review and now let's get into this review!!

So,in this episode we learn more what is going on in the Celestial World and what is Loke's plan. But let me say something,why the hell do you want to get free but only live for 12 days?! You should know that little information,Loke! Stop slippin',bruh! Okay,I'm already calm down and say what I wanted to say. I'm guessing if they ever countered Loke and the others and tell them that they will die,they will not believe Lucy.And I must say that the plot of this arc is very interesting and good so far.

The battle between Yukino,Lucy and Virgo was pretty cool except when Virgo blushed when she tortures Lucy...It was pretty funny too but a little weird and Virgo's voice actress is awesome for making that weird high pitch sound in the last episode and in this episode.I'm also interested to know where is the Celestial King because there has to be a reason why he left.Maybe,he also want to be free? Or because of the spirits and the balance of the Celestial World is affecting him? Or maybe he had to trim that mustache really quick,lol XD

Anyway,there is nothing much to review left so,overall the episode was good because they just started to learn the situation and haven't fought the celestial spirits except Natsu who got knocked out from a planet to another planet by Taurus.And I'm interested on how they will turn back to normal.So,that is it for this review.I hope you guys like the review and the episode!I'll see you guys next time so,take care and have a great day!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!