Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 21) Su-San!! Mine!! T^T

Hey,guys! How are you guys doing today? I'm feeling a little better because I just ate my medicine and my day was great,I was going out with my mom and my little brother almost the whole day.I bought a SAO sword key chain and a Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Tsuna bookmark! I already posted the photo at my profile so if you guys wanna go see it,just click my little face XD This episode of Akame Ga Kill! was sad and epic.Another mixed emotion moment for me but before I get any further,let's get on with the review,shall we?

Assuming that this anime is gonna end on the 25th episode,they really going all out on this episode.And look! It has been awhile since we last saw the emperor! I bet he is so angry that he didn't get enough screen time,lol XD And I must say that the action and the battles was pretty intense and epic. Even though, Tatsumi didn't fought Wave in this episode but at least we get to see Najenda and Susanoo fight against the Ice Queen,Esdeath!

That fight was pretty intense and I was hoping that Susanoo didn't get killed in this episode.And they tricked me when Esdeath crushed his core and then he revives back but fight Esdeath to the death. Also,it was pretty cool that Esdeath acknowledge Susanoo not as a tool but a warrior and it was cool when Susanoo insist that they retreat and leave him behind.It was the usual,character is about to die speech but that never gets old and you know it.

When Mine fought that Budou guy and when her Pumpkin was destroying itself bit by bit,I thought it was actually change into another form or something like Pumpkin's true form.That would be cool and it was a bit sad when Mine confessed to Tatsumi before she died.Is it better than Romeo and Juliet? Well,at least it is better than Twilight,lol XD Not to be a party pooper or anything but I don't think Mine is the right match for Tatsumi.I think Akame and Tatsumi would be a good couple.What do you guys think?

Lastly,it was pretty cool when Najenda gives Lubba a moment of silence after that little speech and how she uses his inventions during the battle.That's an awesome general right there. I wonder if she knows that Lubba likes her? Overall,I love the episode.It has the action that everyone wanted and the story so far is getting better and better.And it seems Kurome will die soon. Maybe in Akame's hands. And thus,this is it for this review! I hope you guys like this review and the episode! I'll see you guys next time so,have a good day and take care!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters