Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.32/207) The Old Lucy Kick!

Hey guys and good morning? It's midnight right now so,should I say good morning or goodnight? Anyway,that's besides the point in this post.I have two days of school holidays which means I have time to make reviews that I missed recently,isn't that great?! Though I think I will make the other two reviews in the morning because I'm a little tired at the moment.But if I decided to make a review anyway,I will. Also,History tests are and will be lethal like Math... Had a little headache and I was very tired,lol XD. Anyway,enough of my silliness and let's get on with the review!

In this episode Lucy and the others are on their way to I forgot what the name is and I'm sorry with Princess Hisui and Arcadioso! No offence but is the name Arcadios from Spanish or Portugal? Portuguese? I don't know which one? Either one? No? Okay... It was pretty funny when Arcadios and the Princess walk around wearing the pumpkin masks.And even said 'kabo' at the end of their sentence. And it was also funny when we get to see Pisces's appearance which was very random and a little weird! XD

How from a hot,good looking female spirit and I know that she is  a mom,I'm not into her or anything,turned into a huge shark wearing a lipstick... Where's Kisame when you need him because of his pet sharks have escaped and become a celestial spirit.Anyway,the fight scene between Natsu and the other Pisces was pretty short but funny and the same goes to the other Pisces against Levy and Yukino.

The personality change of Pisces was also hilarious and again,random.I'm not hating but I like it and it shows that the creator of Fairy Tail open minded to have include this random element or something like that.Everyone needs to be open minded and creative.And I think the more creative you are the more you understand yourself and become very knowledgeable.Brought to you by "Deep talk with Danial Kurosaki". XD Overall,I enjoyed watching the episode and I'm looking forward to what is going to happen next.I hope you guys enjoyed the episode as well as this review!

I'll see you guys next time so,take care and have a great day!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?