Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Hi guys,Danial here^^Today's anime review is "Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou",its a comedy anime about the life of high school boys.The anime has only 12 episodes,all of them are funny and it is highly recommended by those who seek comedy anime.

In the anime,the epsiodes are random mostly of course about the life of high school boys.There are three main characters,Tadakuni,Hidenori and Yoshitake.Tadakuni's role in this anime is a straight man.Straight man is when someone is making a scene like a prank or something,the straight man will correct them,yell at them and use common sense.I don't know if my explanation makes any sense to you readers is so I apologize^^" .

At the end of the episodes,there will be a short episode about high school girls.Also have three main characters about three girls.I don't remember the names so go watch the anime!

I think that is all,I'm sorry if it is so short but that's all I know about the anime.So,bye readers!^^//


                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 3) Psycho Monster Girl?! Review Gone Wrong...

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!