Anime Episode Review : Tokyo Ghoul √A (Episode 6) DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME 9000 PUSH UPS!!!

Hello,everyone~! Or should I say, "Hello again,everyone~!". Haha,how are you guys doing? Still good? Just eaten that delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Or that delicious Subway sandwich? What I'm trying to ask is have you guys eaten yet? XD I know,I'm trying too hard to be funny T^T No need to remind me that! T^T Oh,by the way. Remember long,long,long ago that I said about Persona 4 the Golden Animation is the same as the normal Persona 4? Well,it is not. The comments from the anime site that I watch anime were lies! T^T I'm near finishing it at the moment but when I finish watching it,expect an anime review about that!

Also,I have to almost re-watched the episode of Durarara!!x2 Shou for that review and I'm re-watching this episode of Tokyo Ghoul because I might forget some things in the episode.And I'm surely not gonna miss them. Anyway,let's start of the review! I was a little disappointed that we don't get to see much of Kaneki in this episode but more focused to Amon,Juzo and Akira. Which is fine because we can learn more about them and like I said many times,these characters are humans and they need rest.As for Kaneki,after he what happened at the Cochlea,he needs lots of rest. And he still can't control himself yet,maybe one of the ghouls from Aogiri will train him or something.

It was fun and I laughed watching the funny scenes from Anteiku with Nishiki and Roma, Akira being drunk and when Takizawa called his superior bastard XD That was so priceless! XD And last but not least was when Amon send Akira back to her apartment and maybe start to have dirty thoughts? I guess? XD And he started doing push ups at the balcony. But damn,almost eight thousand push ups? O_O Amon you are cray cray! In this episode,we get to see and learn more about Amon because he is always so serious,focused on work and of course disciplined. I was about to say that it was character development but of course,it's not character development.

By the way,that Big Madam person was really weird. No offence to those who behaved like that but this character is a little weirder than Blue Pegasus's guild master from Fairy Tail! I thought he was gonna do that to Kaneki but it was Juzo.And that place looks like the same place where Kaneki got kidnapped and has to fight from the previous season. Also,I thought that Shinohara guy was dead! I'm glad he didn't but it looks like Kaneki was just eating his armor or... Touka and Ayato's father...^^"

Anyway,that is all for this review! I hope you guys like the review! I'll see you guys next time so,take care and have a great day!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold