Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.43/218) End Of Celestial Spirit Arc! *Grin*

Hello again,everybody~! What are you guys up to and how are you guys doing?! I hope you're doing great and doing something that is not...weird...A-Anyway,here I am again with another review of an episode of an anime! And if possible I will post two more reviews sooner or later so look out for that! It might fell on your head or something so, make sure you wear something to protect yourself.For example, the powerful mystery legendary Kabo Mask! With it's power of... making pumpkin juice flowing out from your hand...at least it is free,right?^^" And you can sell pumpkin juice for days! It's a win-win!! Okay,that is it of my nonsense rambling^^" Let's get on with the review,shall we?

At the start of the episode, Natsu and the others continued to beat (and maybe abuse?) the Celestial Spirit Beast! Seriously,I didn't expect that this episode was the end for this filler arc.I thought that the next episode might be the end for the filler. And again,as a reviewer I must say what is on my mind. I still don't feel the shivers running down my spine in this episode especially since they are defeating the Celestial Spirit Beast with that metal version of the new Fairy Tail them. I don't know either author lost his touch (Which I highly doubt it,I mean look at the recent chapters! >.<) or the sound quality was at fault.

The video player's sound quality was a bit bad but I got used to it anyways but that is besides the point here. The moment Erza makes her speech and the soundtrack started, a switch turned off inside me and I don't know why. It doesn't have the same exploding impact from the last season. What do you guys think? Do you feel the same as I do? I liked the episode and there are some scenes that I liked as well. One of them was when Natsu used that awesome technique after absorbed or eating that weird purple stuff,when everyone is alright,get to see Beardie again and see that grin! XD It has been awhile since we last saw that grin! XD

I like how every time Natsu or Gajeel or even other dragonslayers at this point can absorb another magic and use it as their own like Gajeel turned into Shadow Iron Dragonslayer and Natsu ate Etherion,the flame of guilt,the flame of a godslayer,the dark magic flame and now that purple energy.So badass! And I don't know why but I almost teared up when Lucy was so happy that her spirits are back to normal.And there were some NaLu scenes too! ;) And that is all for this review! I hope you guys enjoyed both the review and the episode! I'll see you guys next time! Take care and have a great day!! ^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!