Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.44/219) Snow Globe of Memories!

Hello,guys and how are you guys doing? I'm fine as usual,feel a little hungry at the moment and I woke up late again today...Just because I finished school,how dare I to wake up late?! XD I guess it's fun for everyone else who are still school and all and let me tell you,it doesn't feel any different at all.Well,for me at least since I didn't go to school for a long time^^" Anyway,enough about me and let's talk about you guys for a minute. I was surprised with the amount of views I'm getting right now! You guys always blew my mind and I was surprised that the views from the previews Fairy Tail review is more than Tokyo Ghoul and Durarara!! 102 views to be exact! That is awesome!!

Thanks for reading my content from where I started and still reading them today.And to those who started reading my content,welcome! Also,I think I might have to continue doing this review later because I have to go out with my mother in a few minutes so,I apologize^^"/ Thank you again for reading my reviews and I love you guys! So,in this episode, I think we all expected there weren't a lot of action in this episode as it gets settled down from the Celestial Spirit Arc. I wonder what arc is coming up next but I think it will came in another two or three episodes like this one. I love episodes like this because it kinda shows us a 'Day in the life of' kind of thing.

And again,it makes us learn and bond more of the other characters and in this case it's Asuka-Chan~! I like that the episode focuses on her and that she wants to get something back for her parents. This episode is also fun because we get to see Asuka bosses Natsu around and plays with him.And there are some or a couple of NaLu moments in this episode XD And I think the fact that both Natsu and Lucy babysitting Asuka makes Natsu and Lucy a married couple with Asuka as their child.I don't know if the author did that on purpose but I'm sure the NaLu fans (I'm a NaLu fan as well^^"/) were very happy when they see them together.

I also like the part when Lucy used Aquarius so that she can become a fountain for awhile and she has to endure of all the marriage proposals around her XD To those who red the manga,I know you guys must be sad when you see Aquarius in this episode after what happened in the manga. I haven't read the manga yet but I have seen some pics about Aquarius. To those who are curious,read the manga.I think there are a lot of sad moments in there. Back to the anime! Have you guys thought about the sky pirates in this episode,reminded you of the sky pirates from One Piece? I forgot the name of the sky pirates from One Piece but it was similar to this sky pirates.

I don't mind if there are some characters that are similar to other anime.In fact,it is fun to see them because we all be like, "Oh hey,that character looks exactly like.....!" Don't you guys feel the same as well? And thus,I shall bring this review to a close! Thanks for reading my review and I hope you guys liked both the review and the episode! I'll see you guys next tie so, take care and have a great day!!^^/

That kiss though! XD Poor Happy! XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!