Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 5) Izaya Is a Vlogger?! O_O

Hello,everyone~! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual just a little tired because it's a little hot in my room at the moment^^" My air conditioner broke a week ago and now,I'm just using my fan XD And of course,you guys probably see this coming but I'm sorry for the late review.I have no excuse for it and I'm planning on doing all the review today because tomorrow is my birthday and I want to relax on that day^^ (Although,I have been resting all this time XD) But yup,tomorrow I'm gonna turn 18! Anyways,let's get this review started and coming up next is Tokyo Ghoul! So,stay put or maybe not . Just read it when you have time,no worries XD

Anyway,let's get this review started! At the start of the episode,Izaya started recording himself in a vlogger kind of style.To those who don't know what is a vlogger or a vlog, it's a video blog and vlogger is of course, a video blogger. There are a lot of vloggers on YouTube with bog channels and small channels alike. Mostly recording some part of their lives while some just record what they are doing and just talk about stuff like me,a blogger who talks stuff on a blog. Once again,that was a long explanation XD Anyway,I like how they use that kind of style in this episode because it shows what is going on in the present time kind of thing.Such as vlogging or recording himself and that portrait recording style that sometimes saw when someone is recording using their phone.

I guess the word I'm trying to say is,they're putting some or one of the trends so far in our time in this episode which is a huge plus. I'm also glad that they are started to show some new characters in this episode such as Rokujo Chikage,that blonde girl biker that lure Celty into a trap and probably want to chop her head off.Just saying.Good thing she doesn't have a head,huh? Mmhmm.. And of course that psycho little cute girl who used a stun gun on the strongest man in Ikebukuro. Things just got better and better,huh?

That Rokujo guy reminded me a lot of Sanji from One Piece. He is a ladies man or pervert and he fights by just using his legs. Well,he did punched Shizuo once... Rokujo is cool and I like him and I don't want him to be one of the bad guy in this season. And why was the episode narrated by that brocon girl that works for Izaya?! She said 'Rubbish' a lot in this episode and keeps talking about her little brother! And Masaomi's warning,I wonder what is going to happen? Gang wars maybe? I'm sure you guys already know what happened since you already watched the recent episode^^"/

Anyway,I that is it for this review! I hope you guys liked this review even though it was late^^" I'll see you guys next tie so,take care and have a great day!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!