Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Hello,everyone and good evening~! If it's evening at where you at and good morning,afternoon and good night to those who are in those times of the day! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual just a little bit tired and so far my day is going well and normal as usual. I'm really glad that I get to do those reviews in almost one day and here is another review to add in the mix! And before I get started,I wanted to say thanks to my friend, Review Portal Network, for giving a shout out in his Durarara!! review! And if you're reading this,I will read your review soon since
I already watched the episode! Thanks again!

Now,let's get this review started...with a hot-pot! Hot pot parties looked so much fun,I wish I can attend or make a party like that with all my friends and family.It's such a warm moment and I mean literally,those hot-pots look so hot XD Anyway,this episode was so exciting and I like it to death. It really is Durarara and it really is back. Just hearing that soundtrack while chaos is going on just reminded me of the episodes from the last season. Durarara!! hasn't really change just like Ryugamine said and I know in some matters changes are good but in this case,it's kind of a good non-changeable thing if you know what I mean^^"/

Also,it was fun to watch Celty and the others in that goose chase with the bikers. And I like how Kadota just nonchalantly walked out of the van and just punched the ex members of the Yellow Scarves.And it is also fun when they all help Celty and Celty remembered how she met them and become a member of the Dollars. Only them knows that Ryugamine is the boss of the Dollars and some other people with that Aoba guy. And I just realized that I mentioned his name wrong in the last review >.< I don't remember if I already corrected it but I'm so sorry >.< I'm guessing that he will do something big just like Izaya said at the end.Something big is coming and I can't wait to watch it.

And was Ryugamine like that before? Liked to be in that chaotic situation? I remembered that he said his life was boring or something but was he like that in the last season? Darn,I'm so forgetful! I really should re-watching that previous season soon...^^" And that is all for this review! I hope you guys enjoyed the review and the episode! I'm starting to like the opening song for this season but the ending,I don't know how I feel about it yet because I haven't listened to it yet. I'll see you guys next time so,take care and have a great day!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!